Lumenis LightSheer ET is a great entry point into the growing laser hair removal market.
LightSheer is clinically documented and proven to deliver results, and effectively treats the broadest patient population.
The system safely treats all skin types (Fitzpatrick I–VI), including tanned skin. High power and unique output control enable treatment of nearly any hair diameter or hair color.
With thousands of units in the field, LightSheer has become the most popular photoepilation system in the world and the best solution for expanding today’s aesthetic practice.
The LightSheer ET delivers higher energy for treatment flexibility (twice the speed for
shorter treatment times) and up to a 400 ms pulsewidth for added safety on the darkest
Delivers higher energy, twice the speed for shorter treatment times, and upto a 400 ms pulse width for added safety on the darkest skin types.In response to the ever-increasing demand to remove unwanted hair on virtually any body area, the ability to offer superior results to the widest variety of patients is critical.
– Contact cooling ChillTip™ for superior epidermal protection and highest efficacy
– Suitable for treatment on all body areas
– Portable light weight design for maximal ease of use
– No consumables or disposables
– Versatile treatment:
* hair removal
* vascular lesions
* pigmented lesions
In addition to documentation of clinical efficacy with hair removal and permanent hair reduction, the LightSheer is also FDA cleared for the treatment of pseudo folliculitis barbae (PFB), benign pigmented lesions, and leg veins, providing the operator with multi-application capabilities and versatility.In addition to
– Leg Veins – Approximately 50% to 60% of men and women have unsightly leg veins. While sclerotherapy is still considered the treatment of choice for the removal of superficial leg veins, many vessels may be too small to inject or patients may have an aversion to this invasive procedure. The LightSheer diode laser system can provide an alternative method of treatment that requires no painful injections.
– Benign Pigmented Lesions – The LightSheer diode laser system can successfully treat a wide range of cosmetically undesirable benign pigmented lesions.
– Pseudofolliculitis Barbae (PFB) – PFB, or razor bumps, is a common condition in which the regrowing hair, after shaving, curves back towards and pierces the skin resulting in a pustule or papule. PFB is very prevalent in populations with curly hair, affecting nearly 85% of men of African descent and a growing number of women. The LightSheer’s excellent safety profile for all skin types including the darkest skin, makes it a safe, effective and revolutionary alternative for the treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae.
The Right Choice for Optimal Safety and Efficacy
The LightSheer system was designed from the ground up for effective hair removal, providing unsurpassed safety and efficacy, reliability, and ease-of-use. Its advanced high-power diode technology delivers high fluence combined with a large spot size, user-selected pulse width, aggressive contact cooling and compression for high-performance, unmatched by other high-tech hair removal systems. Both in rigorous scientific trials as well as extensive clinical practice, LightSheer system has emerged as the gold standard in laser hair removal.